Islamic Research and Training Institute, a member of Islamic Development Bank, signs MOU with International Islamic University College Selangor (KUIS) concerning International Research Centre of Islamic Economics and Finance (IRCIEF).
The objectives are:
- To promote individual contacts among scholars, students, and personnel of both institutions.
- To promote links in teaching, research and publication activities.
- To develop and to encourage joint research, publication, seminars, conferences and workshops.
- To support the exchange of academic and research staff.
- To develop, then opportunities avail, joint academic and research programs.
- To encourage any other activities that both institutions agree to be of mutual benefits.
- To promote any other areas of co-operation for strategic alliance to be mutually agreed upon by the Parties.
The both parties may co-operate through a range of mechanisms which may include:
- Participation in joint activities, projects or programs in the agreed aread of cooperation;
- Making financial, logistical and/or technical contribution to such activities, projects or programs;
- Participation in identification of complementary sources of finance and other necessary resources, and mobilization of funds and resources for implementation of such activities, projects or programs;
- Assistance in planning, organization and implementation of activities, projects or programs through provision of technical expertise and any other support;
- Supervision of on-going activities, projects and programs and post-evaluation of completed activities, projects or programs;
- Exchange of experience and relevant documents, data and other information; and
- Any other mechanisms that may be agreed upon by the Parties from time to time.