Certificate in Shariah for Banking and Finance.
Certificate in Shariah for Banking and Finance (CSBF) is accredited by Finance Accreditation Agency (FAA). FAA is an independent quality assurance and accreditation body, supported by Bank Negara Malaysia and Securities Commission Malaysia.
The programme objectives are as follows:
- To provide basic knowledge of shariah related to Islamic Banking and Finance
- To further develop and enhance the knowledge in all aspects related to Shariah in Islamic Banking and Finance.
- To produce certified personnel in Islamic Banking and Finance.
The programme offers 11 modules which are:
- Introduction to Shariah and Fiqh
- Islamic Jurisprudence
- Maqasid Shariah
- Sources and Legal Deductions of Shariah Rulings
- Fiqh of Muamalat
- Application of Fiqh Muamalat
- Qawaid Fiqhiyah in Islamic Finance
- Shariah Aspects for Islamic Capital Market
- Islamic Economics
- Risk Management in Islamic Banking and Finance
- Overview on The Legal Framework of Islamic Finance In Malaysia